Start a telemedicine call with
Wellesley Animal Hospital
*By Appointment Only
Exciting news from Wellesley Animal Hospital!We are now offering TELEHEALTH virtual video chat appointments!! Talk with our doctors from the comfort and safety of your own home. It is an easy way to have a virtual hospital visit using your phone or tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
Why a virtual appointment?We get it. Not all pets are elated to go to the vet (although some of our patients strangely are!). Virtual appointments eliminate the stress of bringing your pet into the hospital. We also know your time is valuable. A virtual appointment eliminates the need to take time out of your busy day to travel to the hospital. Finally, in these exceptional circumstances surrounding COVID-19, virtual appointments are needed more than ever before to encourage social distancing while still getting your pets the medical attention they need.
How does it work?
- Virtual appointment services may be used by any current or new client!
- Book your appointment online HERE.
- At the time of your appointment, visit doxy.me/wellesleyanimalhospital to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Our veterinarian will join the platform at the time of your appointment to initiate the consultation.
- skin issues
- behaviour concerns
- stable chronic illnesses
- nutrition consults
- triage (a.k.a. is an in-person visit really necessary?)
- parasite prevention visits for dogs previously seen 6 months ago or less
- toxin ingestion
- “ain’t doing right” pets
- unusual lumps or bumps
- blood and urine testing