In light of COVID-19, we have implemented additional protocols to maximize social distancing to prevent the spread of this virus. The safety of clients and staff members is our top priority, and these measures are to ensure that we can stay open to help as many sick pets as we can.
- Upon arrival, please call the hospital and confirm your cell phone number. A staff member will then get a detailed history from you regarding the reason for the visit.
- We will then take your pet upstairs so that the doctor can examine them while you wait outside the hospital. If you would like to go home, we can board your pet until you come back.
- If your pet is on a leash, please allow us to use our own leashes to limit outside items in the treatment area. If they are in a carrier, please leave the carrier on the floor when you leave and we can retrieve it after you exit the vestibule.
- You will get a phone call from the doctor once the exam is complete, and they will explain their findings and recommendations with a treatment plan including approximate costs.
- Once the agreed upon treatments are complete, a staff member will bring your pet back to you in the designated waiting area or outside if you prefer, and we will also bring you any medications and/or products prescribed.
- Payments can be made either by phone (credit card only), or by debit or credit (if tap, usually $100.00 and under, but dependent on your limit), we cannot take cash payments at his time.
- If you would like to purchase any items from the boutique, you can call us to bring you the item to the door and payments can be made either by phone or by debit or credit.
We are continuing to adapt as COVID-19 does to improve community safety and remain functional for as long as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and continued support during these trying times.