In light of COVID-19, we have implemented additional protocols to maximize social distancing to prevent the spread of this virus. The safety of clients and staff members is our top priority, and these measures are to ensure that we can stay open to help as many sick pets as we can.
- Step 1: Book your appointment ONLINE at your convenience! Log in (or create an account) to your Pet Portal and book any time, day or night, 24/7.
- Step 2: Fill out our APPOINTMENT FORM prior to your appointment, so our medical team is able to document any concerns you may have prior to your arrival.
- Step 3: If your appointment is a teleconsult, head to our TELEHEALTH page and click the button to enter our virtual waiting room. If your visit is in-person, please CALL upon arrival. As per curbside restrictions, only pets are permitted inside at this time.
- Step 4: A staff member will retrieve your pet and bring them to the doctor for an assessment. Once the exam is complete, the vet will put together a treatment plan and contact you by phone to review their findings and recommendations. Due to COVID we are currently conducting open-ended appointments, which means your pet’s pickup time is variable. Many factors can influence this such as the nature of the visit, our ability to reach you via telephone, and what treatments need to be performed. Routine wellness visits maybe around the 1-2 hour mark, while more complex diagnostics may require several hours.
- Step 5: Any approved treatments or diagnostics will be completed, and you will be contacted when your pet is ready for pickup. Please CALL when you arrive so we know to bring your pet outside to you. Debit, credit, and online payments are preferred at this time. A wireless terminal will be brought out to you for in-person payments.
We are continuing to adapt as COVID-19 does to improve community safety and remain functional for as long as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and continued support during these trying times.